Welcome!!!!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fourth Of July Oakley Rodeo

Happy 4th Of July Everyone!!! 



So I had a Fantastic 4th of July this year we went to the Oakley Rodeo, Camped, Went to Parades, Watched Amazing Fire Works. And best of all I got to spend it with Family and Friends. On 4th of  July I wish you joy as a wide as blue sky, success as high as the puple mountains, prosperity as rich as the fruited plain and happiness as deep as the shining sea... Happy 4th of July 



Clearfield day Parade 2013 
The Parade was  such a joyful experience for the family it is true when they say 
that when your children or grandchildren experience new things for the first time. It becomes a whole new experience for ourselves, So Abby was scared of the parade at first and would run to grandma and grandpa to save the day. Especailly, when people would be throwing candy out to her... After awhile though I think she thought... wow!! how cool is that. I LOVE CANDY!!! and there just giving it to me? COOL! 
(I'm pretty sure that's what she was thinking) Sabrina was in the parade cheering on for her team (Clearfield high school Cheerleader) Great Job Sabrina!!! 




So the Oakley Rodeo was so much fun!!! It has been a tradition for years for Justin's family to attend the Oakley Rodeo on the 4th Of July. Especially, because Justin's dads family is from there its great that we can see their family as well as going to an amazing Rodeo. Even if its a small town out of all the Rodeos I've been to the Oakley Rodeos have been my favorite.
 "May you experience each day as a sacred gift woven around the heart of wonder" 
-John O'Donohue

No comments:

Post a Comment