Welcome!!!!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy mothers day!!

Happy Mothers day mom!!! 


So I know this post isn't posted on mothers day. I was having issues with my phone, but I wanted to finish it now. My mom, Crystal, myself and all the kids had a day out together we went to Zupas Restaurant. my mom loved it!!! Basically, if you have never heard of it... You choose between two for a combo meal a salad a sandwich or a soup. it also comes with some bread and a chocolate covered strawberry their drinks are amazing as well. I would go check it out!!! Anyways, we ended up going to the Layton duck pond afterwards. It was such a nice day to go for a walk and play in the park with two amazing mothers. Some people are nice in the things they do, and some in the things they say, but none are quite like my mom. I love her so much. Crystal is the same way I mean they have their hard times in life, but they do what they can and their happy because of it. They boost me up and remind me that being a mom can be hard, but it has greater blessings in store.

Dear mom, 
not to get a gushy and mushy, 
but now that I'm not in my teens
I truly and totally appreciate
everything you've done for me.
And being such a great example. 
You are truly an amazing mom. 
Thank you. 
Love you mom...

Alyeska and Abigail 


My proud mom swinging her grand kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment