Welcome!!!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Tree house museum


Tree House Museum 

Abby and I went to the Museum with my sister Crystal and my niece Alyeska.. We had a lot of fun especially because Crystal got us in for free, so that was a big plus. The Tree house museum is a great place to learn and experience new things and Abby had fun learning, so I'm glad my sister invited us. Thanks Crystal!!!! I think the girls had a blast!! :)   



Fire kids from the fire department








Gardening




Milk the cows... So cute!!! 






Little McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O



Riding cow girls


Donkey riding Abigail didn't like it very much though. 

Going to school I cant wait for Abigail to go to school... 
I say that now, but I'll probably cry when the day comes.





God Bless America!!! 



Alyeska loved playing the drums



Kitchen time


No comments:

Post a Comment