Welcome!!!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Dog sitting master!!!



What you want them to do...


What they really do...
Jarvus, Weser, Dakota, Ursa, Mckenzie and I.



 Abby: I got your tail Ursa. Ha!!!

Jarvus and Ursa Anthony and Kira Trans Dogs










(Pugs) Daisy and bullet bill Michael and Amanda's dogs.



Dodger (Grandpa and grandma Embry's family dog)


 
The Richardson's Dog


Our Neighbors chocolate lab and Mckenzie and Weser





Shoka (German Shepherd) Daniel and Mashayala Lindemen's dog
Melinda and Andrew Ashbys dogs  



We as a family love dogs!!  I've been thinking of putting together a dog sitting organization or something for two reasons I'm a stay at home mom and we have the land. I mean why not right? ha ha also, I think it'll be fun as long as the dogs are nice... :) All of these dogs are really nice and have different personalities which makes dog sitting even more enjoyable. I actually have dog sat my neighbors dog, but I didn't have a picture he is a cutie as well he gets way excited and jumps up and down when I have dog treats for him. :) 

1 comment: