Welcome!!!!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Part 2 room remodel



Part 2 Started approximately July 2013


We started putting in the last of the sheet rock...



Then I started to paint and put mold framing in... And of course I wanted to start a little bit of decorating. 


I looked on you tube and also seen it done and figured I could do the floor tiling the back splash I'm still not comfortable with. I got the tiling floor finished though... Cement board, tiling, grout... yup I'm a pro ha ha jk







Here's some decorating I did by looking on Pintrest I really wanted to use an Ore and use it for a curtain holder.. Yeah I love it!!! Also I finished installing the wood floor. I also framed around our windows too I thought it would give it some character. 



Here's my crazy closet without a door at the moment we won't have doors because our doors need to be re sized. On the side is our finished built in shelves... Also found on Pinterest.. In the the background Is what looks like a canvas, but I made it out of pallets, sheets, spray paint and vinyl lettering.. Also found on Pinterest.. gotta love Pinterest. My husband wanted the colors that I used for the bedroom because it matches his football team.. Go Dolphins!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment