Welcome!!!!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Football draft

My Husbands coworkers every year put together a fantasy football group together. My brother joined the group as well. I also tagged along with them both to hangout with the kids and also, so I didn't stay home alone it was actually a lot of fun. They also ended up having really good food as well along with the draft. During this draft I was tempted to join one next year it look like a fun game that you would play for a whole season. What could be better when you love to play games!!! This is a picture of their finished football draft... I know this is something that Justin loves to do, so I try to try to get to know more about it... Not going to lie its hard to love watching football, but with him it all makes it worth it. I guess even since he was about six years old Justin has loved football it just clicked in his head and he instantly fell in love with the game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment