Welcome!!!!

Monday, September 16, 2013

@ the zoo with my family

I'm so greatful that My inlaws decided to get a family zoo pass! I have been able to bring someone with me for free and kids under 2 are free as well whenever I wanted to go. It has been fun going to the zoo with justin having drill in salt lake its been a nice place to hangout if I want something to do. Last week my sister and I came with our kids and Michael my brother had the day off and was able to come hang out as well. And like Crystal Stated: "We just needed my baby sister and it would have completed the four of us... miss you Brittany" :)  

It was a great day thanks for coming guys!!! 

All The kids had a blast!!! My favorite were the seals and of course the elephants and giraffes because Abby found them facinating. My Sisters favorite of the day was the Giraffes. My sisters favorite picture was the grizzly bear staring at us from his bath and I also agree with her. I also liked the picture with the girls looking at the monkey from outside just a few feet away from them. The Hogle Zoo is also building a new big Savannah Safari exhibit. They also built a splash pad this summer for those hot summer days. 














No comments:

Post a Comment